Dr. Phillips Real Estate
Dr. Phillips is a lovely and upscale area in the southwest region of Orlando, perfectly situated on the shores of Big Sand Lake and Lake Serene. The Dr. Phillips area is a suburb that runs from 535 & Apopka Vineland Rd. to Apopka Vineland & Conroy Windermere Rd. Dr. Phillips real estate provides residents some of the highest rated schools in the country, award winning dining, state of the art YMCA and spectacular lakeside properties.
Named after the founder of the area, Dr. Phillips, a citrus magnate and one of Florida’s first millionaires was responsible for multiple significant innovations in processing and packaging orange juice. In the 1920’s, Dr. Phillips owned thousands of acres of groves extending from northern end of Conroy Road to the southern end of Sand Lake Chain, what is now considered Bay Hill, Orange Tree, Sand Lake Hills, Clubhouse Estates and Turkey Lake Park. Now, this area consists of 5 impressive golf courses within a 5-mile radius. Dr. Phillips real estate encompasses the perfect balance of leisure and relaxation style amenities, family-friendly neighborhoods and attractions, and beautiful and peaceful scenery making it an ideal location for residential living. Join the community and see for yourself why TIME Magazine ranked Dr. Phillips #26 Best Places to live in 2015. Dr. Phillips is located just minutes down the road from Windermere Real Estate.
Dr. Phillips Features and Amenities:
- Restaurant Row—a one mile stretch of just about every kind of restaurants imaginable ranging from fine dining to casual. Moonfish, Eddie V’s, and Vines Grille & Wine Bar name a few of the upscale and fabulous restaurants in the area. The Whiskey is a casual bar with gourmet quality food, home to the #2 burger in Orlando and is definitely worth a try!
- Beautiful Lakes & Waterfront Homes in Luxury neighborhoods such as Bay Hill and Orange Tree Country Clubs, Phillips Landing, Turtle Creek, Emerson Pointe, Brentwood Club, Bristol Park, Vizcaya, Reserve at Cypress Point, Cypress Shores, Bay Vista Estates and Millionaire Row. These ideal communities are primarily made up of gated community’s medium to single family sized homes, high-rise condominiums, villas, townhomes, and estates, a majority of which were built between 1970 and 1999.
- Proximity to Theme Parks, Attractions, and Major Highways, Dr. Phillips Real Estate, is conveniently positioned right next to major theme parks such as Universal Studios and Sea World. Other nearby attractions include Fun Spot, Dave & Busters, Wonder Works and the three attractions featured at Pointe Orlando (The Orlando Eye, Madame Tussauds, and Sea Life Aquarium) just to name a few. Major highways like I-4 and the 408 East/West Expressway are nearby which allows easy access for traveling to Disney, Downtown, and East Orlando.
Public Schools for Dr. Phillips Real Estate:
- Dr. Phillips Elementary, Bay Meadows Elementary, Palm Lake Elementary, Sand Lake Elementary
- Southwest Middle School
- Dr. Phillips High School – One of the nation’s best high schools
[idx-listings zip=”32836″ minprice=”450″ maxprice=”15000000″ minbeds=”3″ maxbeds=”18″ minbaths=”2″ maxbaths=”18″ statuses=”1″ propertytypes=”122″ orderby=”Price” orderdir=”DESC” count=”75″ showlargerphotos=”true”]