Downtown Orlando Real Estate
Downtown Orlando is a hot spot for younger couples and singles offering residents with more than great parks, shops, and museums. Downtown Orlando Real Estate provides a variety of homes and condos for sale in all price ranges.
Downtown Orlando Real Estate- High-Rise Condominiums
If you are looking for a condo in one of Downtown Orlando’s high-rise condominium buildings, we suggest that you take a look at these:
- The Vue (35 story building, on the northwest corner of Lake Eola) One of the tallest buildings in downtown Orlando, featuring posh lofts and condos, overlooking Lake Eola. The Vue embodies modern and luxury living with their floor to ceiling windows and streamline appliances.
- Solaire at the Plaza (29 story building, in the Central Business District) is conveniently located next to the Plaza movie theater which not only features comfortable reclining seats but bar and restaurant inside. Within close distance to the Plaza, you can find fantastic restaurants such as Kasa where you can enjoy Wine Down Wednesdays to fine dining restaurants like Kress, and local Japanese favorite, Bento.
- The Aspire features the highest rooftop pool, Jacuzzi and viewing deck in downtown, views of Lake Eola and walking distance from venues and events such as The Amway Center and the Sunday Farmer’s Market at Lake Eola.
- The Metropolitan (6 story building, on the west side of Lake Eola) Majority of balcony units overlook the pool and Lake Eola which make this building a steal with its moderate pricing. The pool deck and balconies make a perfect place to watch and enjoy the stunning fireworks.
- The Sanctuary (18 story building, two blocks south of Lake Eola) shares the building with the Abbey Theatre which puts residents only an elevator ride away from top notch local performances, music, and entertainment. The Sanctuary is a luxurious building situated right in the middle of the hustle and bustle and urban culture. Some of the top amenities include 24-hour security and a heated pool and spa. The Sanctuary is conveniently close to the Farmers Market at Lake Eola and some great restaurants on the ground floor such as Oudom Thai & Sushi.
- The Waverly (22 story building, on the south side of Lake Eola) Close proximity to Publix Supermarket, overlooks Lake Eola and surrounded by numerous restaurants overlooking the stunning lake.
- 530 East Central (19 story building, one block south of Lake Eola) Established building that overlooks Lake Eola Park and walking distance from Publix grocery store with many restaurants and boutiques nearby. 530 East Central features a heated pool, theatre room, and fitness room amongst other quality amenities.
- The Paramount (16 story building, on the south side of Lake Eola) Not only does Paramount overlook Lake Eola and the gorgeous skyline of Downtown; it is located directly above Publix.
- 101 Eola (12 story building, two blocks south of Lake Eola) located a short distance from the city’s centerpiece, Lake Eola, nestled in the middle of the European style neighborhood featuring chic restaurants, street-side bistros, and stylish boutiques. Features include resort style pool, state-of-the-art fitness room, and retail space and restaurant on the ground floor.
- Star Tower (18 story building, three blocks south of Lake Eola) very luxurious condominium in the heart of downtown, walking distance to Dr. Phillips Center, Amway Center, and UCF Downtown Campus. Star Tower exemplifies upscale living with floor to ceiling windows, extensive balconies, heated rooftop pool and oversized hot tub, and a Zen-inspired Sky Garden and Observatory Deck.
- The Jackson (8 story building, three blocks south of Lake Eola) one of the newer luxury style condominiums in Thornton Park area of Downtown Orlando. The unit options are one, two, and two + den floor plans available on all eight stories of the upscale building. The Jackson also features a rooftop sky deck and wet bar, stainless appliances, granite counter tops, unit terraces and much more.
Downtown Orlando Real Estate – Other Condo Buildings
Here are some other highly desirable condo buildings that are worth checking out. If you prefer smaller communities, you may want to look at these low and mid-rise condo buildings:
The North Quarter District serves as the entrance to downtown from the north. The North Quarter District is the fastest growing urban district in Orlando with restaurants, new apartments, and a hotel. The NQ is an excellent example of a self-sustaining neighborhood perfectly combining office and employment units with residential space. North Orange Avenue has been prospering throughout recent years, with new residential and office buildings, as well as restaurants and shops; it is now among the most popular places in Downtown Orlando Real Estate to live.
- Park North at Cheney Place (4 story building, North Quarter District of Downtown Orlando)
- Uptown Place (5 story building, North Quarter District of Downtown Orlando)
- Steel House
Downtown Orlando Real Estate – Homes For Sale
If you are looking for that cute bungalow or estate home with wood floors you will want to look around:
- College Park (2.5 miles northwest of Lake Eola Park) College Park Real Estate has become one of the more sought after areas in the downtown area for seniors and young professionals. College Park is known for their trendy, fantastic and locally owned restaurants such as RusTeak, K Restaurant, and Taproom at Dubsdread all located in the romantic Historic District of Orlando. College Park’s reputation for great culinary experiences makes their Taste of College Park Food and Wine Festival benefitting the Ronald McDonald Houses of Orlando and other local charities a great event to support.
- Delaney Park (1.5 miles south of Lake Eola Park) Located in the SODO Business District (SODO meaning South Downtown) is steadily growing throughout the years with new shops, great restaurants, and supermarkets. Delaney Park is a gorgeous area to live in, with historic brick roads, huge mossy trees lining the neighborhoods and homes that still maintain their old fashioned charm. Delaney Park is quaint and quiet but still close enough to downtown, plenty of shopping and restaurants, and great schools such as Boone High School.
- Thornton Park Real Estate is a beautiful commercial district just outside of downtown consisting of Washington Street, Central Boulevard, and Summerlin Avenue. Thornton Park is a great place for people to unwind, with beautiful canopy trees, brick-lined streets, and bungalow style homes, it is another very appealing area to call home. Thornton Park is known for its European style restaurants and boutiques. Many people also enjoy walking through the charming streets for Thornton Park’s Wine Walk that takes place weekly.
[idx-listings zip=”32801″ minprice=”400″ maxprice=”30000000″ minbeds=”1″ maxbeds=”10″ minbaths=”1″ maxbaths=”10″ statuses=”1″ propertytypes=”122″ orderby=”Price” orderdir=”DESC” count=”90″ showlargerphotos=”true”]